Apple has seeded yesterday the new iOS 7.1.2
According to the Apple Support page (here) it includes the following improvements apart of some bug fixes and security improvements:
• Improves iBeacon connectivity and stability
• Fixes a bug with data transfer for some 3rd party accessories, including bar code scanners
• Corrects an issue with data protection class of Mail attachments
As usual here at GeveyStore.com/iTurboSims.com we have tested our products with this new version and the results are imilar to the last update.
- On the iPhone 4S and 5, it is still SAFE to use the on market Sim Interposers, should they be Gevey™, R-SIM™ or X-SIM™
- For the iPhone 5C/5S, the current cards (RSIM™ and XSIM™) only support up to iOS 7.0.6 - so please DO NOT UPGRADE if you are using a iPhone 5C or 5S.
Cheers and enjoy!