Apple has just released the latest version of the mobile system iOS, version 8.
With this version, claimed as the biggest iOS release yet, coming with many many new features such as:
- Instant Tethering
- Phone and MMS relay
- Interactive notifications
- Sharing extensions
- Action Extension's
The upgrade is always recommended as it has also security patches, but as users of Sim Interposers, we much first check compatibility.
Bellow we will update our device and SIM tests:
- iPhone 4S - Safe with Gevey™ Ultra-S V2.02 and X-SIM™ Evo 4S
- iPhone 5 - Safe with all product range that supports this device. However, some users with 128/256K Sim cards that had to use the iR0se (no longer direct install possible on iOS 8) tool or Rpatch, will continue to need them.
- iPhone 5C/5S - Testing/No results yet
- iPhone 5C/5S also safe to use on iOS 8 - same conditions apply when using 128K SIM cards, RPacth is needed (you can purchase the RPatch activation code HERE)
This is the world's first compatibility test with final iOS 8.
We try our best to assist every client and provide the best and fastest information!