Apple has released yesterday the last update for the IOS family.
It is an update for all devices mostly regarding the Apple Music App/Service (bug fixes) and no other big changes are reported.
As usual, we have done our local tests regarding the compatibility with our products and they all work as normal in the previous 8.3/8.4 conditions.
- Gevey Ultra-S V2.02 - Still safe in all iPhone 4S devices
- Gevey Ultra-S i5 - Still safe in all iPhone 4S/5C/5S/6/6+ devices
- XSIM Evo Ultra - Still safe in all iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+ devices
- RSIM 9Pro - Still safe in all iPhone 4S (no not use above iOS 7.1.2 on the iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6+)
- RSIM 10 - Still safe in all iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+ devices
On the USIM patches (needed in countries that use 128Kb SIM card and the user cannot find a 64Kb version) they are still working up to iOS 8.1.x and the development is being done for the latest iOS versions.