Apple has just released the new iOS 7.0.3 update.
The features include (source WikiPedia):
- Updates lock screen to delay display of 'slide to unlock' when Touch ID is in use (iPhone 5S).
- Fixes iMessage bugs where messages failed to send and iMessage failed to activate.
- Improves system stability for iWork app.
- Fixes accelerometer calibration issue.
- Fixes a bug where Siri or VoiceOver used a lower voice.
- Fixes bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode.
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize motion and animation. (but not separately from only turning off the parallax effect)
- Fixes a bug that caused VoiceOver input to be too sensitive.
- Fixes a bug that caused supervised devices to become unsupervised when updating software.
- Adds iCloud Keychain for website login & Wi-Fi network passwords, credit/debit card management, and other account info.
- Adds Password Generator in Safari for generating unique, hard-to-guess passwords.
- Adds back web search and Wikipedia search in Spotlight.
- Updates the bold text setting to change dial pad text.
Since there is no Baseband change, our Gevey Ultra-S V2.02 is working stable with it and youi can safelly upgrade.
Have fun :)