Apple has just seeded the iOS 7.1.1 with some bug fixes from the last iOS 7.1.
The fixes include :
- Stability and performance
- Further improvements to Touch ID fingerprint recognition.
- Fixes a bug that could impact keyboard responsiveness.
- Fixes an issue when using Bluetooth keyboards with VoiceOver enabled.
Since no Baseband/Modem Firmware updates were made, all of the previous versions of our SIM interposers are safe to use with this new version.
If you want to use other unsupported SIM card on your locked iPhone on the new iOS 7.1.1 this are the compatible products:
We also remember that if you are using a iPhone 5C or 5S do not update above 7.0.6. New versions are being tested and will be released in the market soon.
Read more +
as a result of our tests, we came to the conclusion that there are some variants and all valid for all manufacurers, either Gevey, X-SIM or R-SIM.
- iPhone 4S - Can update on GSM Phones
- iPhone 5 - Can update on GSM Phones (2G Data)
As we're in Europe we cannot test CDMA phones (Sprint/Verizon).
In the case that you are using a 64Kb/128Kb SIM and have issues (NO SERVICE) just follow this procedure that will fix it:
- Install Rsim + Sim, choose carrier, and phone, reboot
- Download iRoseTool to your desktop
- Open iTools or iFunBox and drag and drop iRosetool.ipa onto iPhone
- Force 2G or Force 3G if you have 64k/128k SIM
- Use unlockit.co.nz to install carrier bundle (APN Settings)
Read more +
On Feb. 21st, Apple has released a new version of iOS, the 7.0.6
This version is in a short review a security fix that eliminates a major hole in the SSL protocol, open in Apple product, affecting all from the iPhone, to the iPad, notebooks and desktop.
SSL is an encryption used on the web, that encrypts the connection between your device and the web server, it prevents phishing and makes safe the use of personal data over the internet. As it seams, a hole was open and it was needed a security patch to close the problem once it was known.
We at GeveyStore.com recommend that all users upgrade to the iOS 7.0.6!
We can also guarantee that our SIM Interposers that worked on iOS 7.0.4 are safe to use in iOS 7.0.6 - we've covered the models and they are compatible. In this case, the Gevey Ultra-S V2.02, Gevey Ultra-S i5, X-SIM Evo and the RSIM9 Pro, all are safe to use in this new iOS version.
Remember always to check if the new iOS verson is compatible with your SIM Interposer as once upgraded, if incompatible, there is no way back.
Read more +
We have now available, stock of the new product by X-SIM, the EVO.
The X-SIM EVO is the new offer from the X-SIM brand. They are available in two optins, one for the iPhone 4S and the other for the iPhone 5/5C/5S all up to iOS 7.0.4 inclusive.
They have the new kind of technology that does not need to use a custom SIM tray as the interposer is putted on the SIM card directly.
- 16x Times faster than old XSIM (ARM Processor)
- 384Kb Memory
- Thickness of 0.3mm
You can find them here:
X-SIM EVO iPhone 4S
X-SIM EVO iPhone 5/5C/5S
Other info by the X-SIM TEAM:
- Can support latest IOS7.04
- Durable Good Quality Flex PCB
- Updatable for Future X-Sim Update
- Can input 8 Digit IMSI for more simcards compatibility
- Smart IMSI Customization = it will allow user to input the IMSI manualy or select the Carrier from our table (after input the X-SIM will support only one IMSI and it will not required any IMSI input in the future even they changed the SIM card)
- Data/3g/Egde Working ( Carrier Compatibility Depends )
- Original Iphone Sim Tray will be used
- Super Battery Saving New Generation Micro chips
Read more +