As you know, GeveyStore.com/iTurboSims.com is a official reseller of X-SIM™ products for a long time and they have proved along the way to be very stable and tested products.
On the last weeks we have been asked for product compatibility with the iPhone 6 and 6+. Now, thanks to X-SIM™ we can provide the first one, the new X-SIM™ Evo i5 (You can find it here).
The X-SIM™ team has worked well on this on, reprogramming their firmware to the new V25, now capable of voice, SMS and data (EDGE) on a multitude of devices, from the iPhone 5 to the latest 6+ (they also updated it so the Evo 4S will benefit from the same V25). The exploit is designed to work specific also with the new iOS 8.1
The product is based on the Evo line, that as we know, does not require to use a specific tray and uses the original phone tray, just insert the Evo on the bottom and the SIM card on top and slide it in. The Evo are done with extra thin conductive material and chip with only 0.03mm.
As a bonus, the 3G capability (locked for many with USIM cards) is been solved and should be available on the next software release!
Now you know, got a 6? We got you covered!
Read more +
Apple has just seeded a few hours ago the new iOS 8.1, within the improvements, there are the following key updates:
- Implementation of Apple Pay
- Improovement of the Personal HotSpot
- Camera Roll re-implementation
- iCloud Photo Library - Beta
- SMS Relay
There are no reports of problems with this new iOS version and as always it is recommended the upgrade.
For our tests, our SIM adapters are still safe in the same conditions as in iOS 8.0.2, that means that if your device was already supported on iOS 8.0.2, you can upgrade.
Please remind that even if the cards work in iOS 8.1, some users that have 128K/256K SIM cards, may need a patch to force network aquisition. For iOS 8.1, the only patch available is the RSIM RPatch taht you can purchase here - RPATCH
Read more +
We have now available, stock of the new product by X-SIM, the EVO.
The X-SIM EVO is the new offer from the X-SIM brand. They are available in two optins, one for the iPhone 4S and the other for the iPhone 5/5C/5S all up to iOS 7.0.4 inclusive.
They have the new kind of technology that does not need to use a custom SIM tray as the interposer is putted on the SIM card directly.
- 16x Times faster than old XSIM (ARM Processor)
- 384Kb Memory
- Thickness of 0.3mm
You can find them here:
X-SIM EVO iPhone 4S
X-SIM EVO iPhone 5/5C/5S
Other info by the X-SIM TEAM:
- Can support latest IOS7.04
- Durable Good Quality Flex PCB
- Updatable for Future X-Sim Update
- Can input 8 Digit IMSI for more simcards compatibility
- Smart IMSI Customization = it will allow user to input the IMSI manualy or select the Carrier from our table (after input the X-SIM will support only one IMSI and it will not required any IMSI input in the future even they changed the SIM card)
- Data/3g/Egde Working ( Carrier Compatibility Depends )
- Original Iphone Sim Tray will be used
- Super Battery Saving New Generation Micro chips
Read more +