iPhone Factory Unlock Instructions
Thank you for trusting us with your factory unlock. Now that you have purchased and received the confirmation email, your phone is unlocked on the servers, so, you just need to follow this 3 little steps in order to get it done on your device.
1. After receiving unlock confirmation by email update your iPhone to the latest firmware version by doing a full restore with iTunes. (Cydia or other jailbreaking software must be removed before continuing)
2. Insert a non-accepted SIM card into the phone & connect to iTunes.
3. Once connected, disconnect the phone & reconnect after ten seconds.
4. Your iPhone will unlock.
iPhone Factory Unlock Troubleshooting Steps
I got the "Unlock" message but I cant get a signal with my new SIM card.
1. Connect phone to PC & power off phone.
2. Press & hold "Power" + "Home" buttons for exactly ten seconds
3. Release the "Power" button but keep holding "Home" until PC detects new USB device. (Your phones screen should remain blank)
4. Open iTunes & you will be promtped that an iPhone has been detected in Recovery Mode.
1. Contact us or click verify to confirm your iPhone unlock status
1. Make sure you are using an original micro SIM (NOT a cut down normal SIM), if you are using an original micro SIM, or your phone uses a normal SIM follow these instructions.
2. Connect phone to PC & power off phone.
3. Press & hold "Power" + "Home" buttons for exactly ten seconds
4. Release the "Power" button but keep holding "Home" until PC detects new USB device. (Your phones screen should remain blank)
5. Open iTunes & you will be promtped that an iPhone has been detected in Recovery Mode.
6. Select "Restore iPhone". Phone will restore & this should clear any glitches that could be affecting the unlock
(For iPhones that have previously been jailbroken/unlocked using Cydia and ultrasnow)
1. Goto settings, General, About
2. Check that the modem version is NOT 06.15 (iPad baseband)
3. If modem version is 06.15 you will need to downgrade baseband using Redsn0w.
4. Once you have downgraded back to 05.14 perform a full restore from DFU mode using iTunes